Rugby Union SA is a Not-For-Profit organisation and is the governing body for the sport in South Australia, with an affiliation with Rugby Australia. We are responsible for the governance, development, promotion and administration of Rugby Union throughout South Australia.
Key responsibilities attached to the role involve delivering a range of rugby development programs to players of various age, experience and sporting ability. You will work with the Development Co-ordinator to ensure you are well prepared to deliver school-based sessions and can adaptable when challenges arise. The end-goal is to generate a fun and engaging rugby union session where the participants want to continue on their rugby journey.
- Delivery of school-based Rugby Union programs
- Attendance and hands-on engagement at carnivals in the capacity of a referee, coordinator and/ or competition management
- Support at other Rugby Union SA events
- Other duties as may be required from time to time.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience within the game of Rugby Union (either as a player, referee, coach or administrator)
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
- Positive and approachable personality
- Proficient communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate collaborative and inclusive approach to problem solving
- Hold a valid Working with Children Check (Paid not volunteer)
- Hold a current drivers licence
The role is flexible, dependent on demand – the pattern of engagement will be irregular. The successful candidate (s) will report to the Regional Development Manager and Development Co-ordinator.
Applications to be submitted to email@example.com by 19th February.